Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tip of the Day June 30, 2013

It's been a month since I started the Tip of the Days series. Tell me,what do you guys thing of it? Is it helpful? Let me know in the comments below!

Anyway, here is today's tip.

Here, where I live, the weather has been reaching 100 degrees +. I know that it's best not to exercise during the hottest part of the day. Heat stroke, dehydration and all of that are at higher risk when exercising in high degree weather. So, if you want to work out, it's best to exercise in the early morning or late evening. Those are when the temperature are at its coolest and the sun won't be too much in your way (if you workout outside).

I hope this helps!

Again, let me know in the comments below if these tips are helpful!

Remember, Google Reader is shutting down. Don't miss any of my posts. Follow me by email or follow me on Bloglovin .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...