Monday, June 17, 2013

Life Updates

Hey hey everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping you guys updated. The past week has been so busy!

I started my summer classes. I'm taking a statistics class. It's 3 hours, 4 days a week. Then, there's 3 hours of homework every night. You can kind of expect that because they're fitting 16 weeks worth of material into just 6 weeks.

There's a lot of homework and studying involved in summer courses. Take it if you can manage it.

Anyway, mi cumpleaños was the past week and it was a normal, relaxing day. I had a family birthday party the weekend before this past weekend. I went to work on my birthday, of course. But, guess what. When I went to Fluid, the coffee shop I always go into, they gave me a free breakfast sandwich since it was my birthday.

It was so nice of them to give me one. It was a veggie sandwich in a English muffin with Chipotle Sauce. It was so good. 

Another present I received was two mosquito bites. Very fun. The last time I got mosquito bites was last year in China! 

There hasn't been really much going on the past week though. Well, I did hang out with my cousins on Saturday. I taught them how to bake the Chinese pineapple buns (bolo bao). It was fun. With the leftover cookie topping, we tried making a turtle. 


However, after we baked it, this is how it turned out. 


It kind of looks like the android icon, right? We were so disappointed that the turtle didn't keep its shape. Well, at least the cookie tasted good! 

My Father's Day was fun too. We started off the day with a family walk. At the end of the day, we had a family party/potluck. I baked cookies to bring to the potluck. 

Well, I guess that's it for now. My next post (that is not the tip of the day post) WILL be a vlog about my first year of college. 

So,

What have you been up to lately?
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...