Monday, June 24, 2013

My weekend

My weekend was busy but fun!

I have no pictures but I will tell you, it was great.

On Saturday, I went to karaoke with cousins. It was so much fun. We had a great time singing and eating the appetizers. We had fried tofu, fried calamari, french fries, and fried chicken wings. The tofu was good. =)

We spent like 2 hours at the karaoke place, though the karaoke room wasn't that nice. It was suppose to be a medium room too. According to one of my cousins, the small karaoke room in China was much bigger and much nicer. At least the experience was fun.

After, we went to In-N-Out Burger for dinner and then went to my cousin's place. There, we ate our meal and then we did more karaoke. It was great.

On Sunday, which was yesterday, I went to the mall. I went to so many stores, including Macy's, cutegirl.com, Aero, Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Love Culture, JcPenny, Wet Seal, and some other stores I forgot. I ended up buying some things from Victoria's Secret and this cute romper thing from cutegirl.com. I have no clue what it's actually called.The bottom is black shorts, but it's like connected to a peachy colored top. I think it's called a romper, at least. I also ended buying a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks.

I forgot to mention Friday. Work was great. But, before going to work, I went to Fluid and they had nutella cookies. NUTELLA! I just had to try them. And, guess what. I did. I bought it, I ate it. I savored every bite. And, it was DELICIOUS! I don't regret eating this either. It's okay to indulge once in a while. I also bought their veggie burrito, which was amazing as well. I was hesitant to eat it with potatoes inside but they said it tastes great with potatoes. I agree.  I also bought an iced coffee from them too.



I guess that's it for now. I had a stats exam on Wednesday, which went alright. Summer classes can get you pretty busy.

Anyway, how was your weekend?
Did you do anything exciting or fun?

2 comments:

  1. Helen, fried calamari sounds so scrumptidelicious right now! Man, what's wrong with me? haha. And I didn't know there were Chinese Karaoke places too! Koreans have that as well and there's a mix of Korean/English music, and the atmosphere is way different from the typical American alcohol bar karaoke deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted pretty interesting,the fried calamari. It was my first time trying it. It was good though! And, yea. The karaoke places are so much fun! They had Chinese, English, Spanish, Korean, Thai and some other languages too. Mainly, it was Chinese and English though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...