- 1 cup rice
- 3-4 cups of water (more water means more pudding like)
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1 or 2 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar (or as much as you like, I like sweet)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put the rice, water, and cinnamon together in a pot. Bring it to a boil, and cook the rice for about 20 to 30 minutes, until it's all cooked and a bit mushy.
- Then, remove the cinnamon stick, if you are using them. Add the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix them, and then bring it to a boil for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make sure to watch it while cooking, because the milk can make it boil over.
- Now, serve and enjoy. You can sprinkle some ground cinnamon if you want. You can also refrigerate it too, if you like it cold. Enjoy. :)