Directions1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. Cut up the butter and mix it in with the flour mixture with your hands. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the egg, sour cream and vanilla.
4. Slow mix in the wet ingredients into the flour mixture, until a dough forms.
5. Roll out the dough until about 3/4 inch thick, and cut into 14 to 15 triangles. 8 triangles, if you want huge scones.
6. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Take out, and enjoy. If you want, you can also add a vanilla glaze on top.