Anyway, back to the raw breakfast cookie. This breakfast cookie is actually pretty good, in my opinion. It will fill you up and it's delicious and healthy. I was hesitant to eat raw oats at first but it actually tastes good and the texture is good too. The idea came from this blog and I adjusted it to suit my tastes. Here's the recipe and I hope you enjoy it.
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 scoop protein powder or cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 packet splenda
- 1 to 2 tablespoon milk (any kind)
- and anything you would like to add to your cookie (chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, etc.)