- 1 package Devil Food Cake Mix
- 1 cup Fat Free Sour Cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 package Chocolate Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip
Directions: 1.Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2.In a bowl, sift together the cake mix and the pudding mix.
3. Mix in the milk, oil, water and sour cream.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips. The batter will be thick.
5. Pour the batter into a cake pan, and bake for 35 min.
6. To make the frosting, whip the butter with an electric mixer.
7. Add in the vanilla.
8. Add the powdered sugar in little by little. Add the milk and mix for another 3 minutes. Mix in the cocoa powder here, if you want chocolate frosting.
9. Frost the cooled cake with the frosting.