Anyway, I'm here today to share this peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe with you. As you know, I love sweets. I also love cookies. Chocolate chip cookies, that is. However, I didn't want to make a full batch of cookies. So, I improvised and it resulted in 7 decent sized cookies. They taste pretty good too! They're almost all gone (whoops..). Anyway, I guess it's not all MY fault. My siblings love cookies too.
So, here's the recipe for the cookies. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (or less) chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white sugar*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 egg
*You can also use 2 tablespoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoon white sugar instead.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, olive oil, peanut butter and egg.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and add it to the wet ingredients.
- Form 2 tablespoon shape balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Take the out, let them cool and enjoy!
It's that simple to make!
I also baked some whole wheat chocolate chip banana muffins yesterday and my brother loves them! He says I'm the best baker ever. I guess it's because I put a lot of chocolate chips in them and he loves chocolate chips. Here's a picture of the muffins and here's the link the recipe (using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour).
Do you like chocolate chip cookies?
Do you try to "healthify" unhealthy foods?