Monday, July 1, 2013

Tip of the Day July 1, 2013

Hey hey everyone. Happy first of July! I hope you guys are enjoying your day. I know that I will be studying for my statistics exam today. Top that off with 110 degree weather, it's going to be fun! *sarcasm*.

Before I give you guys the tip of the day, I started my day off at 5 am with a 5 mile run and 1 mile walk. It was already warm at 5! After that, I did some yoga to stretch out my muscles and relax. I topped that off with peanut butter honey whole wheat toast for breakfast. What a great post-workout meal. =)

So, the tip for today is to buy in bulk when you can. Do you know that healthy foods can be cheap to buy? Think the bulk bins! Brown rice, quinoa, black beans, whole wheat flour, you get what I mean. When you buy in bulk, you save money. After buying it, all you have to do is store it correctly for a longer shelf life. 

That's the tip!

And now, my weekend talk time.

This weekend was extremely hot. And, it will continue being extremely hot until after 4th of July! I am talking about 100 + degree weather. That's why I have to exercise in the early morning before the heat comes!

So, it was torture going out in the heat to shop. But, I did anyway. I ended up buying a pair of sandals and a few make-up products. As you guys probably have seen, I don't really wear make-up. Maybe a tad of lip gloss but that's about it. Is make-up necessary? I really don't know. I don't think it is but girls (and guys) wear it anyway to hide their imperfections (making themselves look better).


I mean, it's okay if you wear make-up that looks natural on you, to enhance some features. On the other hand, it can get out of hand.

 What are your thoughts on make-up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...