Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Updates

I've decided to change my Tip of the Day Series to the Tip of the Week. 

I feel like it'd be more beneficial that way so that you guys aren't bombarded with tips. It's easier to incorporate it little by little. Also, it's clogging up my blog. 

So, I have a dilemma. I really want to run a half marathon race on October. The problem is that, I'm not sure if I should actually do it. The most I've run at one time is 6 miles. Running 13.1 miles would be a bit taunting. I really want to challenge myself though. 

If I were to run it, I'd loosely follow this training schedule (click on the link if you want to see it). I'd also do yoga or walk on my rest days. 

Any tips would be nice, whether it's nutrition, training or whatever. It'd help me out on the half marathon. Thank you in advance if you have any tips. 

I guess I just decided to at least start training for it. Maybe I might run it. There is also a half-marathon relay, where you just run half of it and your partner runs the other half. I'll see what I'll decide to do. 

So, have you ever ran a half-marathon? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...