Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life

I've decided that I will start training for a half marathon. Me actually running in the race, I'm not quite sure yet. I still have about a month to decide before I have to sign up.

In the meantime, I have one more week of summer classes left. It's finals. Wish me luck. Also, my grandparents are here, visiting from Canada. I'm so happy that they're here. They come to visit once a year. We went to Hearst Castle with them last week. It's nice talking to them and them giving me words of wisdom. They're really great.

I also bought a few things the past couple days and I will try telling you guys what I bought by putting it into categories.

Food:

I bought this at Taylor's Market. Well, I bought the Mocha Dark Chocolate Bar and a knock-off Nutella that's organic. I bought the Honey Oat Granola Cereal at the Farmer's Market at school and it's delicious! I eat it with Toasted Honey Oats (basically, Honey Nut Cheerios) and soymilk. The knock-off nutella is so good too! It was a bit expensive though but a little goes a long way. The chocolate bar was alright. Noccioloata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa & Milk is the name of the knock-off nutella. The chocolate bar is the Scharffen Berger Brand.


I went to the mall yesterday with mis primas and I bought this at Milo's Grill for lunch. It's the Veggie Gyro with sweet potato fries. It was awesome! The pita bread itself was good and the fries were crispy and yummy.


We spent 8 hours at the mall. I know, 8 hours. But, we rarely get to hang out like this! It's actually our first time hanging out as a group outside of the full family gatherings. One of mis primas knows how to dress for my body type and found this blue dress for me. 


I mean, it looks a lot better on me in person than it does in the picture. It's strapless. It's a long blue dress. I didn't think it would look good on me but you know what? It makes my 5ft 2 frame look even taller and it looks really nice on me. I just have to wear shoes with heels and it's all good. Maybe I will post a picture of me wearing this one day. I will be sure to link back to this post if I do. 

At the mall, there was also this cupcake stand called Esther's Cupcakes. They had a Caramel Macchiato flavor that I really wanted to try. I decided not to buy it because it was $2.75 for a cupcake. Expensive! Then again, I rarely go to the mall that we went too. I'll buy it next time for sure! I love things coffee. 

In an unrelated note, I've been trying to find products that work well with my face that uses as much natural ingredients as possible. 

I bought the Yesto Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser, a Benzoyol Peroxide Solution (for acne), Yesto Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub and the Yesto blemish clearing facial towelettes. I really hope these products work. I'll give you guys updates on this! 



I guess that's it for now.

Do you guys like shopping at the mall (uhh..I don't know why I'm asking this)?
What's your favorite mall food?

P.S.

Revolt with Reason has been doing a California Tour.

They are going to perform in San Luis Obispo on Tuesday, July 16, 2013. They will be performing at Linnaea's Cafe at 7pm.

They will be performing in San Francisco later on during the week. I'll post updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...