Monday, July 8, 2013

Tip of the Day July 8, 2013

One of the important things that Americans skimp on is sleep. Sleep is very important!

A good way to ensure you get enough sleep is to set a bedtime each night. That way, you know you'll get enough sleep (depending on when you pick the bedtime). Basically saying go to sleep at the same time everyday and wake up at the same time everyday.
An hour before your established bedtime, turn off all technology. Go read a book or drink a cup of  skim milk instead. Get in a relaxed mood.

I hope this helps!

Also, I'm thinking about changing the tip of the day series to the Tip of the Week. I feel like posting a tip a day is a bit excessive. What do you think? I might make a daily newsletter with the tip of the day instead. I don't know for sure yet. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...