Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone! It's  Candy chocolate time. I love chocolate.

Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great Halloween.I know I have been having a good one except for my math exam (well, it was actually easy). I am too old to go Trick-or-Treating but I like chocolate candy! I hope we have leftover chocolate candy. That's more that I can eat. =)

Well, the first thing I should do is tell about the foods I've eaten today. For breakfast, here's what I ate:



I ate Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal with Unsweetend Vanilla Almond Milk. It was delicious!

Then, I ate a turkey sandwich with multigrain rounds from Costco and Laughing Cow Light Swiss after my workout.

 After that, I ate Clif Coconut Chocolate Chip Bar. It was delicious.

Then I ate half of a Chipotle Burrito for an early dinner. I got the burrito with brown rice, guacamole, black beans and salsa. It's healthier than the other things and it was pretty good. After all, it was only 2 bucks since I was wearing a costume. It was so funny because there was a guy that dressed as Elmo, full costume. People wanted to take pictures with him. The line was also really long.


Then, I ate Sweet Tarts because I wanted something sweet.

After that, I got hungry since I ate dinner early and I ate Rice Chex with some Peanut M&M's and drank a Diet Pepsi. The Chex was tasty. Cripsy and crunchy, just the way I like it. The M&M's, were good too. The salty crunchy peanuts with the contrasting sweet chocolate is so good.

I also ate a Twix. I love twix.

I guess that's all I'll post for now. I know I ate a lot. It's only so far 1400 calories, which I am kind of surprised about. I'm suppose to be eating 2000 calories. Well, everyone should be. I have 600 more calories I can consume.

So, how many calories do you consume?
Do you even count calories?
What's your favorite Halloween Candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...