Sunday, October 28, 2012

Food shopping and reviews

Hey everyone. I just wanted to show you guys some things I bought from the store.


 I can't wait to try the almond milk with some cereal (which I still have to buy). It's low in calories and I hear that it's suppose to be good. I got these from Raley's. The ice cream was on sale too! 


 I found these Maria Berta Biscuits at the asian store. They're only 99 cents. I hope they taste good
As for the Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Thins, I've only had them once when a friend gave one to me. They're really good but I ate it a long time ago. I can't wait to try this again. I got this at Costco.

 I love Almond Butter. I especially like this MaraNatha All Natural Roasted Almond Butter. It only has one ingredient: dry roasted almonds. It tastes delicious. I've tried samples at Costco before and I finally decided to get it.
As for the Kashi Trail Mix bar, they're delicious as well. It tastes like it's homemade. There's nothing artificial about it or anything. It's sweet but not too sweet, chewy (with a crunch from the nuts) and it has all real grains and real almonds and pieces of fruit. It's a really good bar. I bought it last year and I liked it. However, my family didn't. I ended up eating all of them, after a couple months.


So, I've reviewed this Adonia Vanilla Greek Frozen Yogurt before.  It's healthy, for one thing. Also, it's still creamy and tastes delicious. There is a bit of an aftertaste but it still tastes good.

As for the Shrimp Cheong Fun (肠粉),I bought it at the Asian store after shopping. I love shimp and this tasted really good! 

 As you see here, I have a lot of uses for MaraNatha Roasted Almond butter. 



 I can eat it with the multigrain rounds and I can eat it with the biscuits. I can even put some in ice cream.


 As you see, this has to be stirred first before eating. You have to refrigerate it after though but it still tastes good.
 I ate some with the 3 ingredient banana cookies I made. It was delicious. 


So, do you guys shop at Costco?
What's your favorite nutter butter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...