Friday, October 19, 2012

Yoplait 100 Calorie Greek Yogurt Mixed Berry Review, Raley's Avocado Salad Roll and Raley's Brown Rice Spicy Tuna Roll

Today has been a relaxing day so far. Lounging at home is so much more comfortable than going to school. I haven't done much except eat, exercise  sleep (I took an hour and a half nap..whoops) and do homework. Oh, the good days. What makes it better is having good food to eat.

One of the good things is greek yogurt. I decided to eat the Yoplait 100 Calorie Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt as part of breakfast today to try it. This is how it looks:



It's nice, thick and creamy. The yogurt itself isn't sweet but the berry mixture makes up for it. It was pretty good. It's good, especially since it's only 100 calories and it's full of protein.

Also for breakfast, I ate an avocado salad roll from Raley's. I ate both of them.

 These rolls were pretty good when I bit into avocado.It is crunchy and healthy. Other than that, I had to dip it in some chili sauce it came with. The sweet chili sauce was pretty delicious, with only few simple ingredients: Water, red chili pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar. I was surprised since the sauce is packaged. I thought that there would be high fructose corn syrup, but thankfully, there wasn't.

Then, for lunch, I ate some of the Raley's Brown Rice Spicy Tuna Roll. I only ate half of it.


I've never tried a spicy tuna roll and I wanted to try it. I like brown rice, I like sushi, and I like spicy. This was delicious. I don't know how to explain it but the flavors just blended so well together.


I'll just leave it at that. I have the rest of my day to relax.


So, do you guys take naps?
What's your favorite food?
Do you like sushi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...