Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal and Umpqua Nonfat Frozen Yogurt Review

 Cinnamon is my favorite spice. I love cinnamon rolls, I love apple pie (which always has cinnamon), I love pumpkin pie (which as cinnamon too), I love horchata, I love arroz con leche..you get what I mean. I love cinnamon sweets. I also like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Anyway, back to the Kashi Cinnamon Harvest review. I ate this while I was at my cousin's place today. He's so nice to let me eat some of his cereal, since there wasn't much healthy foods laying around the place. He knows I usually only eat healthy. He's so thoughtful and caring.
So, the cereal was just amazing. It was crunchy and had just the right amount of cinnamon taste in every bite! There's a slight sweetness to the cereal too, which makes it even better. I ate this with rice milk. Regular rice milk, not horchata.
 The calories are a little high on this cereal, but boy, does it keep you full. I think it's 180 calories for 28 biscuits. That should be around 1 cup. It's not too bad, but there are lower calorie cereals out there. I also like it's short and simple ingredients list. It's all healthy.

So, another review I have to do is the Umpqua Nonfat Frozen Yogurt.




 Can I say that this froyo is delicious? It's still creamy and sweet, just like regular ice cream. But, it's nonfat. I also like that the vanilla flavor is real, not fake. Well, I've had better, but this is still pretty good. I also like the calorie count, 90 calories a serving.

So, let me talk about my day now. I actually met up with my cousin at school today and his music fraternity was selling donuts, coffee and tea in the music building. Wanting to support him, I bought a cup of coffee for a dollar.



It was a good cup of coffee. Delish. I didn't buy a donut, even though it looked so tempting.

After that, I went for a run on the trail near the river with a friend. I know, running while having a cold may not be the best idea ( I learned from this). But, I managed to complete the run.

I also had some other things to do that day. It kept me busy. But, once I got home, I worked on homework and I made homemade black bean burgers. They tasted pretty good too. Be on the lookout for the recipe. =)  I also made banana protein muffins earlier this week. So, be on the lookout for new recipe posts.

So, that was my day.

Do you like coffee?
If so, how do you drink it?
If not, what's your food/drink addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...