But, before I get to the recipe, I'd like to talk about my weekend. I had my first driving lesson yesterday. And, guess what. The first thing was the freeway. I had to drive about half an hour on the freeway. I was so scared. I've only practiced twice before in a parking lot before the first lesson with the driving school. Talk about change. The rest of the time was streets, so, that was okay, except that I had to go to the right since there was an ambulance with it's sirens ringing passing by (oh..the perks of the first day of driving lessons). I can't really blame the instructor though. The instructor was still instructing another student and that student lived half an hour away by freeway, so the only way back was to go on the freeway. I was hella surprised and scared to death but things were fine.
Now that I've told you about my weekend, here's the recipe for the banana protein muffins. If you like banana bread, just double the recipe and bake for 30 minutes.
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder ( I think the scoop mines came with is 1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 packets low calorie sweetener
- 1 egg (don't double the egg if you're doubling the recipe)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, sift together the protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder and the low calorie sweetener.
- Then, mix in the milk, egg, and mashed banana.
- Fill cupcake pans 3/4 full and then put them in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once it's done, take them out and let them cool.
- Enjoy. =) I like eating them with peanut butter
So, do you guys like banana bread?
Tell me about your first driving lesson. Do you have any stories?