Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weekly Goals

Happy Sunday everyone! How are you guys doing today? I'm doing fine, thank you very much. It's been a while since I last posted a Weekly Goals post. I've been so busy with school but now I have more free time due to winter vacation. 

I was so happy that I was able to do pilates yesterday. It hurt so good! I haven't done pilates in a while and I realized how much I miss it. It's a real core workout! 

Anyway, here are my goals for this week. 


Yes, I will be moving over to my new blog on January 1st. I will post the link on December 31 but the blog itself won't go live until the strike of midnight. I am so excited for my new blog. I've been working so hard on it since winter break started.

That's it for now. I hope you guys enjoy the holidays!

P.S. The total number of miles I've done combined with running/elliptical this year is 940 miles! There is still a week and a half left until the new year but this is an update on my mileage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...