Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Goals

Happy Sunday everyone.

I hope you guys are doing well today. I am assuming that most of you had a long break and now, there's either work or school tomorrow. Don't worry. It's life.

Last week's goals weren't too bad. The chemistry exam is pushed back until tomorrow and I have been studying like crazy for it! I enjoyed my Thanksgiving with my family. We had a family potluck and we walked around the downtown area, which is nice. As for yoga, I am incorporating yoga stretches after my workouts but I haven't had a full on yoga session.

Anyway, here are this weeks goals.


I have a chemistry exam tomorrow and then another the 11 of December. Then, the final is on December 16. It's on a Monday. I also have a big group presentation on December 12. Things are coming up quickly!

I went to Starbucks yesterday and I got this while working on that same group project I mentioned. It's the Greek yogurt with honey parfait and it was delicious. And, I'm also going again today for a study group for the chemistry exam on tomorrow. This is the life.


That's it for now.

What are your goals for the week?
Are you ready to go back to work/school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...