Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas! For those who don't celebrate, Happy Holidays!

This post is going to be a quick one before I head to bed.

 I made a cheesecake! I made one yesterday for the first time to try it out and it was so good! My mom loved it. So, I decided to make it for the family potluck. It's the holidays. It's okay to indulge just a little bit (don't judge me). I made it for my family potluck. My cousins loved it.

This Christmas was almost just like any other day. However, we did go to the state capital and walk around (with extended family as well). My aunts, uncles, cousins, and my cousin's children were there too. We took so many pictures! It's our family tradition to go there every year.


Sorry about my bad photography. I used my phone.

Anyway, we walked around, talked and just enjoyed each others company.

So, for Christmas, I got a gym bag and I got a blue dress.


And, here's me rocking the bag.




Yea. I showed you guys the picture before of the dress. That's when my parents bought it for me. Then, they wrapped it for Christmas.

Oh yea. Before I forget, I have to show you guys this Silk Seasonal Nog. It's basically eggnog with no dairy. It tastes pretty good! It's not as creamy as regular egg nog (of course) but it still hits the spot. Ellie mentioned this on her blog and I just had to try it.


Oh! And here is McDonald's Holiday Pie. 

It tasted alright. It was basically a custard pie. I wouldn't buy it again.
I guess that's it!

Happy Holidays and I hope you guys had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...