Friday, December 27, 2013

Fitness Friday



As you can see, my workouts have been on the lighter side recently. I am trying to incorporate pilates into my routine. I did pilates one summer and it transformed my body. But then, I stopped that and did other workouts. I am hoping this will change my body. 

I guess that's it for now. 
Before I forget, I said I would review that frozen Kashi pizza I bought a while ago. Here's how it looks. 


I didn't care for the mushrooms. That was surprising since I tend to like mushrooms. The pizza itself was very flavorful though. The crust was thin and crunchy, which I liked.

Anyway, that's it for today. Remember to keep a lookout for my new blog link. Remember the date, December 31. That is when I will post the link.

How were your workouts this week?
What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...