My top 3 posts for 2013 are:
Traditional Chinese Prosperity Cupcakes
And, for my 2013 in review, here is a list. I don't want to add pictures because it would make this post have too many pictures.
- I can't believe I visited Stanford in March!
- I started interning for FoodCare, Inc in May 2013.
- I went to visit Hearst Castle with my grandparents in July 2013.
- I ran my first half-marathon on October 6, 2013.
- I made it through my semester of 19 units.
- My group did well on our project about Nepal in my Social and Cultural Aspects of Food class.
- Visited the U.C. Berkley campus
Oh, before I forget. This is going to be 100% unrelated to 2013 in reviews
At an Asian bakery near Berkely, I saw this Mocha Cream bun. It looked delicious!
And at Target, I saw these Siracha Chips.
Instead, I bought these Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.
- Botanics Tinted Lip Balm: Guava Sheer
- Botanics Matiffying Day Cream Shine Away Sunscreen
- Cover Girl's Mocha Lip Balm (hey, it was on sale for just over $2)
- And a brush.
And, I guess that's it!
My 2013 wasn't too eventful. I am happy that I did run my first half-marathon. And, it was my first race too! Boy, when I do something, I go big.
Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!
Remember to head over to my new blog tomorrow. Hevil's Healthy Devil.
Also, follow me on my new twitter: @hevilhelen