Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Posts + 2013 in Review

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! I can't believe that tomorrow is going to be a New Year. 2013 went by so quickly!

My top 3 posts for 2013 are:

Tangyuan



Traditional Chinese Prosperity Cupcakes



And, for my 2013 in review, here is a list. I don't want to add pictures because it would make this post have too many pictures.


  • I can't believe I visited Stanford in March! 
  • I started interning for FoodCare, Inc in May 2013. 
  • I went to visit Hearst Castle with my grandparents in July 2013. 
  • I ran my first half-marathon on October 6, 2013.
  • I made it through my semester of 19 units. 
  • My group did well on our project about Nepal in my Social and Cultural Aspects of Food class. 
  • Visited the U.C. Berkley campus
Oh, before I forget. This is going to be 100% unrelated to 2013 in reviews
At an Asian bakery near Berkely, I saw this Mocha Cream bun. It looked delicious! 


And at Target, I saw these Siracha Chips. 




Instead, I bought these Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips. 


and these:




  • Botanics Tinted Lip Balm: Guava Sheer
  • Botanics Matiffying Day Cream Shine Away Sunscreen 
  • Cover Girl's Mocha Lip Balm  (hey, it was on sale for just over $2)
  • And a brush. 


And, I guess that's it!

 My 2013 wasn't too eventful. I am happy that I did run my first half-marathon. And, it was my first race too! Boy, when I do something, I go big. 

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! 

Remember to head over to my new blog tomorrow. Hevil's Healthy Devil.
Also, follow me on my new twitter: @hevilhelen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...