Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Finals=Accomplishment

I am happy to say that I completed all of my finals as of today. I am so happy and relieved!


I do feel accomplished that I made it through this semester. It's been busy and stressful but I persevered and made it through.

I questioned myself many times why I put this onto myself. There were times were I just wanted to give up and drop a class. But, I knew that it wouldn't feel right to me. I'm really not the type to give up.

Anyway, my vacation finally starts and you'll be seeing more posts from me! You MIGHT see changes in the blog. I have bee thinking about having my own domain and changing the banner. We'll see!

Do you feel accomplished after taking your finals?
What are your plans for the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...