Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I have been up to

Here's what I've been up in the past I don't know how many weeks! I've been so busy that I couldn't post everything while things were going on. It's a lot of pictures (especially of food!). Please bear with me.

There is always one food truck on campus every Tuesday and Thursday. I may have talked about this before but I so want to eat this again. They call it the pyrus or something like that. It's a grilled cheese sandwich with apples, almonds, honey and some other things. It's vegetarian. It sounds weird but it was so good! Also, I ordered it with sweet potato fries. AMAZING.



There's this fast food Indian place at my school called Mother India. My friend, Noelle, loves the food there, especially the samosa. She's vegetarian.  My other friend eats meat and loves the lamb curry. I decided to get the vegetable wrap one time and tried the tofu wrap the other time. I've been hooked since! It's wrapped in naan. My cousin's friend once found a maggot in their food so he doesn't go there anymore. That's why I didn't try it last semester. But, I finally gave in and I'm glad I did. 




After watching Catching Fire with my friends, we went to the food court of the mall to eat. I decided to get some Mediterranean food. There's lentils, there's a pita with falafel and there's tabbouleh.

The Superfood Veggie Patty from Costco is the only vegetarian "hamburger" they have at the Costco I go to. They used to have Boca but now it's only this they have. At least it's delicious! I just don't like the price that comes with it.

I went to Panera with a few of my classmates to study chemistry. I ordered the black bean soup and the Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich. They were both good!

These are my cousins, 2nd cousin (cousin's kids), and uncle playing around while the whole family went for a walk on Thanksgiving.

I bought this Greek yogurt with honey at Starbucks while working on a group project with a group mate. Then, we went to find some fenugreek seeds, just in case we would use it for our project.


I ordered this almond paste scone from Fluid one day and it was delicious!

I went to the mall and found this dress. I ended up not buying it. How does it look on me?

While shopping at the mall, we ended up eating a late lunch at Johnny Rockets. They actually had a veggie burger and a wheat bun! I ordered it with sweet potato fries but they gave me regular ones at first. I told them I had ordered sweet potato fries, so I ended up with two batches of fries. I LOVE sweet potato fries.

I ended up snacking on these cinnamon graham bears at school while studying for finals.

I saw this dress at Target and had to try it on. How does it look? I want honest comments, please.
 I also ended buying this other stuff at Target. I got Amy's Organic Soups, Annie's Organic bunny grahams, and some other things for my face. The bunny grahams are all gone...whoops.

They had this at work yesterday so I just had to drink some. I had an 8 am final yesterday and then I went straight to work after. Then, I wanted something sweet to drink. I got Zevia. At least it's not regular soda, right?

 I love pizza but I don't like going to the pizza store and ordering it. I'd rather bake it right in my own oven. So, I decided to buy one of the healthier frozen pizzas. I decided on Kashi Mushroom Trio & Spinach pizza.

Then at Costco, I tried the Spinach & Parmesan Greek Yogurt Dip sample. It was good! So, I decided to get it and I bought crackers to eat along with it at a different store. It's so good!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...