Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly Goals + Elf4Health Recap

Happy Sunday everyone! How are you guys doing today?

This post is going to be a really quick one since I have studying and a project to work on.

Last weeks goals were pretty much simple. I did review some Spanish the past week, which was pretty cool. My friend gave me a new workout to try. He's an exercise maniac! I did study for my chemistry exam, which was a lot of fun. And, I tried to smile more. But it was hard yesterday because I watched a sad movie for one of my classes.

Here are my goals for this week.


As for my Elf4Health Recap, here were the challenges for this week.


  • Monday: Handwritten Note
  • Tuesday: Eat the Rainbow
  • Wednesday: Makeup free
  • Thursday: Workout buddy
  • Friday: Operation Beautiful
  • Saturday: Fridge and Pantry Purge
  • Today: Gratitude List
I pretty much did all of the challenges this week except for yesterday's challenge. We did go grocery shopping, if that counts! I also was unable to do operation beautiful since I was busy with classes and working on the project. Other than that, it's been a good week. I'm enjoying these challenges! We get our new elf buddy today. My elf, Danica, has been great! We talked about the challenge and discussed how we would be completing it. 

What are your goals for the week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...