Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tip of the Week

Do you exercise? If so, why do you exercise? 

I read this post and it really opened my mind to a lot of things. It's a great read. I want you guys to read it and comment below your thoughts 



image from http://wellfesto.com/2013/11/19/10-things-i-want-my-daughter-to-know-about-working-out/


Next, name at least 3 reasons why you work out. Please try to leave out the reason "to look good in my swimsuit."  The ultimate goal of exercise is to be healthy. Once you're healthy, you will eventually be at a healthy size. 

Here are my three (I have more reasons why I workout but these are just a few). 

  1. For my health.
  2. To be able to do everyday things with ease (strength, flexibility). 
  3. Relieve stress.
What about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...