Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekly Goals + Training Updates

Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I'm feeling pretty great today. I finally ran the distance of a half marathon for my long run. The last few miles were torture but I made it through. I finished it in 2 hr 9 min 57 sec. I'm so proud of myself. My legs and feet are so sore though. I guess tomorrow will be my take it easy day.

By the way, I cannot stress how important it is to hydrate while doing physical activity. You really do need water and liquids when doing working out or doing strenuous activity.

So, let me recap my weekly goals for last week. I ended up not studying for chemistry because I am still on the wait list. I did make flashcards for nomenclature though! I guess that counts as studying. =) I also did call up a friend. It was nice to talk on the phone. I kind of miss the old days when people actually used the phone to talk. I also ended up using the computer pass 9 pm. It's so hard to not use it! I'll do better this week on that.

Anyway, here are this weeks goals.


This past week has been good. I stayed home and relaxed. Here are some pics from the week.


I love pineapple red bean buns. I basically just like the red bean filling! I show this picture because this was from the Chinese store and they actually but TRANS FAT FREE shortening. I was amazed! I guess it's "healthier", you can say.

I also tried making homemade tortillas and I made a chicken brown rice sushi salad.




I also made these whole wheat peanut butter and banana muffins. I'll post the recipe later this week!


It's a lot of food pictures. I'm sorry! Anyway, on Friday, I went to work. But, of course, I went to Fluid to get some food to eat at work. I went in and they saved me a veggie burrito (they ran out when I went in last week). That was so nice of them. That's why I love going there (and the fact that their food tastes amazing!). They even had my name on the paper wrapping the burrito. =)


This was just half of the burrito. There was zucchini, pesto, eggs, potatos and some other things I don't remember. It was so good though! And, I ate a whole wheat chocolate chip cookie. Their chocolate chip cookies are the bomb! I also love that they have organic free-trade coffee.

I am now officially CPR certified! I got it yesterday! =)

Before getting it though, I went to eat breakfast at McDonalds. I got the egg white delight and took out the ham. I don't like ham.


And, of course, I got coffee. I have to have my cup of coffee every morning. The sandwich was just decent. I don't like eating breakfast any McDonald's but my family eats their once in a while. I usually just get coffee whenever I'm with them but I decided to try this because it has egg whites. Their's also cheese too. The sandwich tasted alright.

The CPR class was very informative. It's good to learn some new skills.

So, how was your week?
Who is ready for school to start?
Do you have any plans for Labor Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...