These whole wheat peanut butter banana muffins are delicious! They are really simple to make. These only make about 7-8 muffins. I made half the recipe since I only had one banana. But, hey. Making some is better than having none. Here's the recipe.
Remember that you guys can eat these as a snack or part of breakfast!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar (or less, if you want them to have less sugar)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, sugar, banana, and peanut butter.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and the baking powder.
- Slowly pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix as you pour the flour in.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pans,
- Bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Take it out, let it cool and enjoy!
I would have added chocolate chips (dark chocolate chips, that is!) but I didn't have any. So, next time, I will add it.
I hope you guys enjoy these muffins!
Do you like muffins?
Who here LOVES school?