Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bootcamp and Classes

This past week has been quite busy for me! I have to say, it was pretty eventful. Classes, tarea, bootcamp, crashing classes, and many other things. I think you get what I mean.

I was able to get into 3 classes that I was wait listed for. I'm so happy! As you know, some departments or professors allow only a certain amount of people into their classes for whatever reason it may be. I was able to get into Chemistry, Government, and Food Safety and Sanitation. I was already enrolled in 3 other classes, so, that means I have a lot of studying to do. But, hey. It's something that has to be done! I think I'll enjoy my classes this semester.

It took a while to get into Chemistry and Government. The professor wouldn't add anyone into Chemistry the first day. I had to wait. The next class meeting, I attended the class. Even then, he told the wait listed people to leave since it was no point. I stayed and talked to the professor. He let me in! With government, the professor said that there would be a very slim chance that she would add other students. I did the homework and she let me in the next class meeting. If you really want to get into the class, persevere and show that you really want to be in the class. It may pay off at the end!

Also this week, I did bootcamp for the first time! I attended two classes this week of bootcamp. I have to say, it was pretty fun. Meagan, the instructor, is awesome. She really keeps us motivated and is very energetic. It was so weird working out in a class environment (since it's been a while since I did a group workout) but it was really fun. Maybe adding this bootcamp can help with my half-marathon training. It's also important to strength train too! My legs were sore after the first class, which says something. =)


Do you like group fitness classes?
What other classes do you recommend I should try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...