So, here's the recipe I promised from earlier this week. I know, I'm sorry for making you guys wait 6 days for this.
Anyway, it's simple to make. The only thing is that I never really measure anything when I cook. I know what ingredients I use and the approximate amounts. Usually in Asian cooking, we just use our eyes and see if we have enough of one ingredient or another.
Here's a loose recipe you can follow. Enjoy.
- brown rice
- tofu (I used one container of tofu)
- carrots and peas (I used the frozen ones)
- Annie's Lite Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Cook the brown rice. I usually cook 1-2 cups dry brown rice.
- Cut the tofu into cubes. Pour the dressing over the tofu and let it sit and marinate.
- Boil the broccoli in water. You can also roast the broccoli instead of you like roasted vegetables.
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray. I use the olive oil kind.
- Add in the tofu (and all of the sauce).
- Cook and brown the tofu. Then, add the carrots and peas.
- Mix in the broccoli. And then add the rice. Stir and make sure all of the fillings are evenly distributed.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you guys enjoy this meal. If you want a more asianified meal, use tamari or soy sauce instead of the vinaigrette.
How do you eat brown rice?
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
P.S. There is a whole wheat peanut butter banana muffin recipe that I will post later on. It's delicious! Be on the lookout for it. =)