Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Goals + Updates

Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys today?

I'm doing fine, thank you very much. I ran 11 miles again this morning and it felt great. Well, not really. Last week's run was much better. I tend to get stomach issues on long runs, when I run on an empty stomach and when I eat a snack at least an hour before my run. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Anyway, let's go over my last week's goals. For one thing, I did try a new food. It was some sort of Chinese vegetable. As for randomly doing squats and push-ups, I did them but not everyday. And, I did get ready for school (for the most part). I have most of my textbooks and I bought a lab coat to use for one of my classes. By the way, here's a tip for buying textbooks in college. The school bookstore overprice their books. Try buying them online or renting them (especially if you don't plan on using the book after the class). If the book is used for a class for your major, maybe it's best to buy and keep it.

So, here are this weeks goals.



Hopefully, I can do this!

And here are a few eats.

This is the Skinny Cow chocolate. I received a coupon in the mail, so I decided to try it out. Even though I love chocolate and sweets, this was a bit too sweet for my tastes.


 I bought this veggie English muffin breakfast sandwich from Fluid on Friday. It has eggs, veggies and pesto sauce. It was so good!

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's. Yes. I can't believe it but I did. I decided to try their grilled sweet chili chicken wrap. I wish there was more filling in the wrap. I won't be buying it again. I did like the sauce though.

I guess that's it for now. Be on the lookout for this recipe later on this week!


How was your weekend?
Do you like wraps or are you more of a sandwich person?
For me, it just depends on my mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...