Even in a situation like this, you should eat breakfast! Eating breakfast jumpstarts your metabolism for the day and provides you with the energy and nutrients to start off your day. If your stomach can't handle food in the morning, eat something little or make a smoothie. Something is better than nothing.
Here are easy, healthy and quick breakfast ideas. Enjoy!
- Homemade baked breakfast bars. Bake a whole batch and eat them throughout the week!
- Breakfast burritos. You can pre-make these and store them in the fridge. In the morning, just take one out and microwave it. Just be sure to use whole-wheat or whole-grain tortillas when making them.
- Oatmeal. Top it off with nutter butter and fresh fruit!
- Nutter butter and Banana sandwich.
- Leftovers from the night before. You don't always have to eat traditional breakfast food.
- Cereal and milk. Be sure to check the nutrition information!
- Hard boiled eggs. Eat this with a grain, such as oatmeal or cereal.
These are just a few breakfast ideas.
What is your favorite go-to breakfast?