Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LUNA Peanut Honey Pretzel Bar Review


LUNA bars are one of my most favorite bars. I love bars. They're delicious and quite convenient. However, some bars are basically just candy bars in disguise. This is what I love about LUNA bars. They actually have nutritional value. LUNA is part of the CLIF company and so far, I enjoy all the brands they have created (Mojo, Clif Z, Luna Protein, you get the idea).
So, today, I ate the Peanut Honey Pretzel LUNA Bar. I actually have eaten and reviewed this bar before, but I just have to review it again! It's one of my favorites.
I ate this bar after working out at the gym (I did intervals on the elliptical for an hour!). I was sweating like crazy after, but it was a great workout. Anyway, I ate the LUNA bar as a post workout snack. It was delicious! Along with it's usual chewy bar mix, it had pretzel pieces and PEANUT BUTTER chips!  There was a touch of honey that complimented the saltiness of the pretzel, along with the vanilla yogurt coating on the bottom. Even though it's not chocolate, I still place this bar as one of my top favorite LUNA bar flavors!

So, I've been eating a lot more calories lately (especially at night), but I have been working out pretty hard. It's about 2 hours a day. What surprises me is that I haven't gained weight. If at all, I've gotten fitter and have more muscle definition. Maybe it's due to the workouts too. I still think I am fat and that I've gotten fatter since I've been eating more. I really don't know though. So, you tell me.  Here's a picture that I took yesterday that I forgot to upload to yesterday's post. Tell me what you think.

Do you guys remember me mentioning that I have to make a How To speech for my Public Speaking class? I can't decide between How to Lose Weight and How to make a healthy dessert (I'm thinking about the Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie on my blog!). For the 1st one, I can establish authority and credibility, which is a good thing. However, I don't feel comfortable talking about that. For the healthy dessert, it's delicious but the speech can get pretty boring and dull. The only way to grab their attention is to tell them that there's a special ingredient in the recipe. So..shh. Or else, they might not eat it if I choose that and they find out what the ingredient is. Which one do you guys think I should choose?

How long do your workouts last?
Is there such thing as too much exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...