Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dulce de leche cheerios, apple cinnamon smiles, apple chips. green tea kit kat, multi grain rounds (costco), quaker chewy granola bars, and Balance Bar Honey Peanut Reviews!!



Hey hey everyone. I'm so sorry for the long title, but I just want to put a lot of reviews in just one post. I find it kind of annoying to have a post for each separate thing, so, bear with me here. I'm going to have a few recipes coming in the next couple posts, which I will post after this. But, for now, here are some health food reviews.

First up is the Dulce de Leche Cheerios.


These cheerios are my favorite so far out of the cheerio flavors, well, tastewise, that is. They really do taste like dulce de leche. They're really sweet. They can be eaten for dessert too. Once, I ate them with dark chocolate chips and it was the best. However, the calories are higher than the multigrain cheerios, which I also like as well.

Next is Apple Cinnamon Smiles. 

Don't these look cute? I got them at a local healthy food store. They taste really good too! They are crunch and have a really nice cinnamon flavor. There was a hint of apple, but there wasn't much. It still tasted really good.

Then, there are the Apple Chips


As I've said before, my cousin introduced these to me. They're quite addicting! I love how it's all natural and only two ingredients: apples and cinnamon. They really curb your sweet tooth craving. I love these. Apples and cinnamon, what can go wrong with this combo? The only downside is that there are still parts of the core in it.

There's also the Green Tea Kit Kat.  I know these are NOT healthy, but it's okay to indulge once in a while. Also, it's an Asian flavor so I just had to get it. I found it at my local Japanese store, but they're expensive. I'm still mad at myself for not buying the red bean kit kat and the iced gem buscuits at China, bu oh well.




I really don't know how to describe the flavor of this, but the texture is the same as any other kit kat. I do love this flavor though and the coating taste like green tea.


Up next is the Multi-Grain Rounds  from Costco.

This is the Costco version of sandwich thins. And, guess what? It's absolutely healthy and delicious. Even though it's multi-grain, each grain used is whole grain. They're perfect to eat, with veggie burgers, peanut butter sandwiches, whatever you want to eat it with. Plus, it's cheaper.

Another Costco product are the Quaker Chewy Granola Bars. 

I know. These chewy bars are a classic. But, guess what? They're pretty decent tasting too. They don't fill you up much though. My favorite flavor is the Chocolate Chip Peanut one. It really tastes like a dessert bar, with the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips. So delicious! My next favorite is the Oatmeal Raisin. They're really sweet, but in a good way. They have pieces of  oatmeal cookies in their too! Last but not least is the classic chocolate chip flavor. There wasn't really a wow factor to this one. It was just, there.








The last but not least is the Balance Bar Honey Peanut. 



Sorry about the lighting! But, anyway, these bars were delicious as well. At first bite, you could taste to yogurt and honey, but not much of the peanut butter. Then, all of the sudden, you get to the peanut butter flavor. It was so delicious! I still like the chocolate chip cookie dough better, but this is good as well.

I guess this ends the review.

What's your favorite health food?
Have you ever tried other kit kat flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...