Saturday, September 22, 2012

More Granola Bars Reviews

 I can't believe it. I found this unpublished draft of a blog post I thought I had posted before in April. I guess I forgot to publish it. All these bars and foods were delicious! Anyway, here it is:
Hey everyone! What's up? Well, today is my first official day of Spring Break. And what do I do? Stay home. It's not a bad thing. But, I would rather go out and travel around. It is nice to stay home and do nothing though. So, being bored and having nothing to do, I finally have time to tell you guys about some granola bars that I've been eating. There are tons, so bear with me. Enjoy.


This Mojo Mountain Mix Bar was delicious. I love how the ingredients are all natural too. With the addition of chocolate chips, I couldn't stop eating these!
This Fiber 1 cereal was pretty decent. It had just the right amount of sweetness. I love that it's low calorie. However, be careful to not let it sit in the milk too long. It gets soggy really fast.

I can't believe they sell this at Costco. Hello Panda. I love Hello Panda. I use to buy these from the Asian stores all the time. But, they're much cheaper here. Tastewise, they are about the same.

Mojo Peanut Butter Pretzel is delicious! Just the right amount of saltiness and sweetness.


The Dipped Chocolate Peanut Mojo bar was pretty good. I didn't taste much of the peanuts, but it was still good. I just didn't like that the size was smaller than the other 2.
This FiberPlus Antioxidants bar was delicious. It was pretty chewy though.

I don't know much about these, but they were crunchy and sweet. I'd eat them with peanut butter.

I loved this oatmeal to go bar. I love cinnamon. It was so sweet but so good!


This LUNA Iced Oatmeal Raisin is one of my favorites. It tastes just like the cookie!

This LUNA Nutz Over Chocolate Bar was alright. It's like any other LUNA bar, but with chocolate. I barely tasted the nuts.


This Chobani greek yogurt was delicious! I can't wait to buy it again.


I love the Kashi GOLEAN Crunchy Bars. I wish they had them more often at Costco. My favorite flavor is the Chocolate Pretzel so far. But, all flavors I've tried are delicious and I can eat them everday for breakfast. I ate them for breakfast too, until I ran out.

As for the Animal Crackers, Costco Disney Animal Crackers are my favorite. I get so addicted to these whenever we buy them. I eat them so much. I practically finish the whole container within 2 weeks.






I enjoy these Clif Kid Zbars. But, I like the original Clif ones better or their LUNA or Mojo bars. It's mainly because these are a lot smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...