Saturday, September 22, 2012

Guacamole


íHola everyone! Cómo están ustedes? Hice guacamole y es muy delicioso. Es muy rico. Yes. This guacamole is really yummy and rich. What's also good about this is that it's really healthy! It's really low in calories. It's around 40 calories for 2 tablespoons. That's barely 10 calories more than Trader Joe's. What's cool about this guacamole is that it's made with nonfat greek yogurt. It tastes great just the way it is.
I decided to make this because last weekend, I ate some Mexican food at Six Flags and then I started craving this. But, I wanted a healthy version of it. So, I decided to make this. Here's the recipe. I eat it with the naan I made and you can eat it with whatever you want.

Ingredients:
  • 3 avocados
  • 7 oz salsa verde
  • 3/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • garlic salt


Directions: 


  1. Rinse the avocados. Cut it in half and then peel it out into a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients. 
  2. Pulse it until it's a smooth paste. 
  3. Enjoy. I ate it with naan and in sandwiches. 













Yea. I know the color i different, but it still tastes amazing. 

Do you guys like Mexican?
What's your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...