Saturday, September 8, 2012

Granola Bar Review!!! Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut, Balance Bar Cookie Dough, CLIF Crunch Chocolate Peanut Butter

Hey Everyone! How are you guys doing today? I've been doing just fine, thank you for asking. Anyway, the past couple days have been quite fun. I went for a jog by the river with a good friend, went shopping, and hung out with friends. My classes were ok too. I don't have class on Fridays, which is what I love about college. You get to choose your own schedule.
Anyway, as you guys know, I love eating granola bars. They are one of my favorite foods in the world. Well, chocolate and froyo are my number 1 favorites but, you guys get what I mean. Anyway, here's my review of a few granola bars.

#1: Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut

These Kashi Bars are absolutely delicious! It should be a dessert bar instead. The granola oat part was pretty typical but the chocolate tastes like frosting! I enjoyed this bar very much. It took a lot of self control to not eat the entire box of 6. 

#2: Balance Bar Cookie Dough


This Balance Bar was absolutely delicious. It's also my first time eating a Balance bar. The inside tasted just like cookie dough! The only thing is that there is the protein aftertaste, but that didn't bother me after eating something so delicious.

#3: Clif Crunch Chocolate Peanut Butter

This bar was pretty decent. It was basically a typical oat bar with chocolate chips in it and a peanut butter drizzle. It was crunchy and it was good. It's kind of like the Nature Valley Bars, but better.The White Chocolate Macadamia tastes better in my opinion. But, both are still very good.

I also went grocery shopping today and I got a can of garbanzo beans, black beans, nonfat vanilla greek yogurt, turkey spam, the smart balance mayo, and some other things that I'm forgetting right now. I plan on making black bean brownies, but I'm scared how they'll turn out. I may use the recipe for CCK, Chocolate Covered Katie. I'll look around the web to see what recipes are out there.
I will for sure make something from CCK using the garbanzo beans. I plan on making stuff with the greek yogurt and the protein powder I have at home. Do you guys have any good bars or cookie recipes I can try making with them?

Anyway, how was your guy's day today?
What's your favorite healthy dessert recipe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...