What's even more amazing is that it uses simple ingredients, so you don't have to buy fancy ingredients except for protein powder.
I made this earlier this week. It's really simple and easy. You'll love it. Here's the recipe.
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoon apple sauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Sift together the flour, protein powder, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix in all the wet ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into cupcake pans (lined with paper liners).
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy. I like eating it with the dulce de leche I made.
Do you guys like chocolate?
Do you guys like muffins?
Have any good protein powder recipes?