Saturday, September 1, 2012

CLIF Crunch White Chocolate Macamamia Review




As I've said before, I'm obsessed with granola bars. My favorite would have to be the kind the CLIF company makes. The make their CLIF bars, but also LUNA bars. They're both my favorite.

So, I decided to try out their Crunch brands. I love white chocolate, so I chose the white chocolate macadamia.
As you see, 2 bars come in one pack, for only 190 calories for both! They look like the nature valley bars, don't they?
Well, texture wise, yes. That is true. But, also, these taste amazing. Their crunch and sweetness is amazing (sweetness due to the white chocolate!). You even taste the macadamia nuts. I really enjoyed eating this bar.

I can't wait to try their other flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...