Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! Top 3 Recipes of 2012

Feliz Año Nuevo todos! 新年快乐!Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2013 now. Since it's a New Year, of course there's going to be New Year's Resolutions. But, before I tell you 3 (or more) of my resolutions, I will tell you guys the top 3 recipes of 2012. I'm actually quite surprised that one of these recipes was part of the top 3. I thought that mochi would stay on top but I guess not. Anyway, the top 3 recipes are:

1. Wheat Mantou




2. Single Serving Whole Wheat Pancakes




3. Chinese Sponge Cake  蒸鸡蛋糕



I am really quite surprised that my single serving pancakes made the top 3. But I do have to admit, they taste good and you can just make them for yourself. 

Now, I guess I'll tell you guys some of my New Year's Resolutions. 

1. Lose at least 8 lbs by March. I feel like I have gained some weight due to the holiday season. Losing weight will make me feel more comfortable about myself, my body. I plan on changing up my workouts and making meal plans. With the meal plans, I can control how many calories I'm eating and it can help me save money when I go grocery shopping. 
2. Stay in touch. Especially in college, it can be hard to stay in touch with friends and even family. There's just so much going on. It's good to keep friendships you've had in high school (and from before) and even making and keeping friends in the future. Family is even more important because they will always be there for you. I also need to stay in touch with friends in the blogging community. I haven't been really good at doing that. But, since there is the internet, it is easier to reconnect and keep in touch. 
3. Be involved. Not do I only have to stay involved in the blogging community but I also have to stay involved with the community in general. This means volunteering and even running in races. I already have steps in mind for this. I do have a volunteer opportunity in February 2013  and I will do it. I already have an internship that I love, which I will continue along with my upcoming volunteer opportunity in February. I also plan on running at least one race in 2013 (even if it's just a 5k). 
4. Have a better self-image of myself. As you guys know from my 3 Things post, I have a negative self-image about myself. I hope to change this because it's good to learn how to love ourselves. How can we love others if we can't even love ourselves? 
5. Not worry about everything. I have the tendency to worry about every single thing. It can really get annoying since I'm almost never relaxed due to this. 
6. Reduce stress.  Stress is good, but too much stress can really deteriorate your health. I've been having too much stress. Exercise has helped some but I think that worrying less will help with that. I also hear that massages reduce stress, so hopefully, I will get one. 
7. Have a more positive outlook in life. It's better to see the glass half full instead of half empty. I just need to learn that. I need to learn that seeing the positives will help me feel better about myself and about life in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...