So, I know that my sleeping pattern will be messed up tomorrow because of Daylights Saving Time. Really, what is the point of it? I really don't know. I don't think it saves any energy.
Anyway, I made these pancakes this morning. They're quite delicious too, if I say so myself. They're quick and easy to make. They're also really healthy, and can be made vegan. I made dorayaki with the pancakes. All I did was add red bean and made sandwich with two small pancakes. Quick, easy, and delicious. I just had to add red bean paste, because I love red bean. Here's the picture:
Looks delicious, right? They're also healthier than the other red bean dorayaki I made. Anyway, here's the recipe for these pancakes. Enjoy. :)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup fat free milk (soy milk, almond, your choice)
- 2 packets of Splenda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
2. Then, mix in the wet ingredients.
3. Heat a skillet to medium heat.
4. Cook these "pancakes". Wait for bubbles to form before flipping.
5. This should make about 4 to 5 pancakes. 2 sandwiches.
6. Add red bean paste to make the sandwiches Enjoy.