For me, I just used whatever was in the house to cook these noodles. We hadn't gone grocery shopping in a while, and we were running low on things. So, instead of shrimp and chicken, I used turkey sausage. At least we had some green beans. I also added some soy sauce too. Anyway, you can make it any way you want. I hope you enjoy this. If you can, use shrimp and chicken instead, but, really, any type of meat is fine.
- Shirataki noodles
- meat (diced, cut) shrimp, chicken, anything you want.
- vegetables (frozen veggies, green beans, broccoli)
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- Boil the vegetables.
- Rinse the noodles, and then boil for a few minutes.
- Add sesame oil to a pan and cook the meat. Then, add the vegetables and noodles.
- Cook over the heat for about 4 minutes. Then, add the soy sauce and mix it in well.
- Put the noodles on a plate or anything you want to eat them with and enjoy.