That's why I love Shirataki noodles. They basically have zero calories. They are made with yam roots or something like that and are flavorless. That means you can add any seasoning you want! It tastes so good too, especially when you add the flavors you like.
So, here's my recipe for making Shirataki noodles. It's so easy to make and it's healthy and delicious. You can buy these at an Asian store or try looking at the health cold food section in a supermarket. Enjoy!
- 1 bag Shirataki noodles
- 1 cup frozen Asian vegetables
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- shrimp (I used five)
- 2 tablespoon soysauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- Boil the vegetables and shrimp together.
- Drain and rinse the noodles.
- In a wok or nonstick pan, stir fry the noodles, vegetables, shrimp, soy sauce and chili sauce together.
- If you want more seasoning, add some salt, pepper and sugar ( I didn't).
|Look how little the frozen asian vegetables are in the bag.|
I hope you guys enjoy this. It can serve 2, but since it's so low in calories, you can eat the whole thing without feeling guilty. You'll be really full after finishing it!
So, do you guys like noodles?
How do you like eating noodles? Asian? Stirfy? Spaghetti? Soup noodles?