Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Goals

Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys doing today?

I'm doing fine, thank you very  much. I've just been studying for exams this week. I'm typing up this quick blog post before going back to studying.

The past weeks goals have been successful, in a way. I did try a new workout this week, which was great. It's nice to change things up sometimes. I tried a new HIIT workout. As for eating, I ate healthy except for dessert. Dessert is my weakness! As for the goal, "focus on the positive things in life", things haven't been so positive but I turned those negatives to a positive. It's good to look at the bright side of things sometimes.

Anyway, here are this weeks goals.


So, how is your weekend going?
What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...