Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Goals + my weekend

Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys doing today? 

Well, I'm doing fine, thank you very much. I'm just here to pop in and talk about my weekly goals! 

Last week, I set three goals:
  1. Don't drink coffee 
  2. Ace my exams
  3. Make hummus
  4. Unplug from technology
I feel like even though I call these weekly goals, some of these goals I still want to work on in the long term. I don't want to depend on coffee and caffeine for energy all the time. I did drink less coffee the past week but I still ended up drinking coffee. I prepared well for my exams, and I've yet to get the results. 

I did make hummus this week in class and it was decent. We had a faulty blender when we made hummus. There was a hole in it and when we poured all the ingredients in, some of the olive oil came out! We had to  switch blenders, which meant we added a little too much olive oil since we didn't know how much escaped. 

As for unplugging from technology, it is really hard now-a-days to unplug from technology. People are always checking their phones for emails, texts, facebook, instagram or whatnot. It's better to just enjoy life and take things as you go. Emails, texts and those stuff can wait. 

Now, here are this weeks goals. 



Now for happy news, I watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire yesterday. I watched it with mis amigas. It was such a great movie. 

Image from http://geeknewsnetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/hunger-games-catching-fire.jpg

I will review the movie later. Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress. However, Josh Hutcherson is mine. ;) 

Adios! I'm off to study for chemistry now. 



How was your weekend? 
What are your goals for the week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...