Yo horneé galletas el lunes pasado. Tenía una ganas para comerlas! Me gusta comer postres. Es muy mal para la salud pero los postres son muy delicioso.
Translation: Hi everyone. How are you guys. I'm very good. Thanks!
I baked cookies the past Monday. I felt like eating them. I love eating desserts. It is bad for the health but desserts are so delicious!
I wanted to bake something that was more on the healthier side so that I wouldn't feel bad eating them. I came across a recipe from eatgood4life.com and it looked very simple to make. I just had to make them. Well, I didn't have to but I wanted a healthier dessert. It ended up being really good. My mom likes it too.
Here's the recipe.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dark chocolate chips (as much as you want)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla extract
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Mix until a dough forms.
- Place the dough in the pan and push the dough into the pan, so that it covers most of the pan.
- You can add extra chocolate chips on top if you want.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- Take the bars out and let them cool completely.
- Cut them into bars and enjoy!
Warning: These bars do crumble a little. However, they are delicious! I just had to make these just so that I wouldn't feel too guilty about eating sweets.
Do you like cookie bars?
What baked goods do you "healthify"?