Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekly Goals

Happy Sunday everyone. Here's a quick post of my weekly goals. Before I post it, here's a review of how last weeks goals went.

I did study chemistry. That is what I did most of this past weekend! Unfortunately, I didn't reduce my stress because of it. However, I did get more sleep in, by taking naps. Naps are fine but they just make me feel lazy.

Here are this week's goals.


Well, I guess that's it for now.
Here's a picture of some foods I bought.

I'm becoming obsessed with pasta!
Also, I've been listening to songs from when I was younger. Aly & AJ, Jesse McCartney. Their music is awesome. It brings back memories. Rush, Do you Believe in Magic, and Chemicals React are a few of my favorite songs from Aly & AJ. Beautiful Soul is my favorite from Jesse McCartney.

What have you been obsessed with?
What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...