Friday, November 1, 2013

Fitness Friday





This week's workouts were alright. I would like to add more variety to my workouts but I think this is good for now.

I'm guessing you guys are wondering why I ran 8 miles on Sunday. I just can't stop doing "long runs" on Sundays. Ever since my half marathon, long runs just became a habit! Also, it's something I love doing! I stretch after every workout. Most of the stretches I do include yoga stretches.

My favorite yoga poses/stretches are downward facing dog, pigeon, and frog. Those are some great stretches to relieve tight areas of the body, especially for runners. The calves are the muscles that usually get tight when running.

I usually go to boot-camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However, yesterday was Halloween. I needed to come home early to get some homework and studying done. i did some strength workouts and went on the elliptical instead of waiting to go to boot-camp. Boot-camp ends around dinner time, so I knew I couldn't go yesterday or else kids wouldn't get their candy. Well, maybe that's not a bad thing. Candy can get kids really hyper!

Other than workouts, I've been busy with schoolwork. My term paper for government was due yesterday (I know. On Halloween!). In two of the classes for my major, we have group projects. It gets busy but I enjoy it!

Now, I will be studying chemistry all weekend.

How were your workouts this week?
How was your Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...