I'm guessing this is how you guys are when you guys wake up in the morning.
Sorry for the distracting picture.
Have you guys guessed yet? Well, guess what. Wrong! I don't wake up at 6 am. I wake up at 5 am every single weekday.
I'm guessing you guys are wondering why I wake up so early. Well, here are a few reasons why I wake up early (even though people call me crazy for doing it!).
- I wake up early to get a workout in. Getting my workout in during the morning makes me feel productive. It really wakes me up. Also, it frees up the rest of my day to do other things. I tend to push back my workouts during the day since I'm usually busy.
- It's really my only "me" time I have except for doing homework.
- I usually have to wake up early anyway since I have to commute to school. My commute is not fun.
- Waking up early means that I have a longer day to get things done!
- I'm posting a 5th one because I don't like the number 4. The 5th reason why I wake up early is due to habit. I've been waking up early for the past 4 years or so. It's hard to break it!
Now, you guys are probably wondering what my schedule is like. Don't worry. I'll have that post up later on.
Do you guys prefer waking up early or late?
When do you guys normally workout?