Friday, November 15, 2013

Fitness Friday




Happy Friday everyone! This week's workouts have been a little different. I was unable to run my usual 6 miles on Thursday because I slept in an hour late! Crazy. I rarely sleep in during the weekday.

I was also unable to attend bootcamp due to projects and things coming up, so I just went and did my own workout when I was able to.

I really want to get into lifting weights more but I just can't bring myself to the weight room at the gym. It's been a while since I've been there! I did last semester since I had a solid routine to use from Carrie of ThisFitChick. I could start using that routine again as a start but I want something different. Instead, I've been incorporating strength with cardio at a small cardio/weight machine area at the gym. I still use the "heavier" weights but I was able to lift more last semester. Before, I was able to lift the 17.5 lbs (20 at heaviest) dumbbells but now, the heaviest I can go is 15 lbs. I'll start lifting more!

Well, that was my fitness rant.

How did your workouts go this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...